Performance & STRESS RESILIENCY Coaching, COUNSELING & Consulting for today’s AMBITIOUS Professional & Executive WOMEN
I’m here to help.
We help ambitious, professional & executive women to lead confidentally, resiliently and effectively while stressing less and creating more, without saccrificing their health, wealth and self in the process
WE TEACH THEM HOW USING ADVANCED COGNITIVE STRATEGIES, MULTIPLE YEARS OF RESEARCH AND OVER 7,000+ HOURS OF EXPERIENCE WITH 1000+ CLIENTS SERVED
READY TO LIVE A FULFILLED, CONFIDENT, AND PURPOSEFUL LIFE & CAREER PERFORMING BETTER WITHOUT BURNING OUT?
READY TO IGNITE YOUR STAFF, IMPROVE THEIR PERFORMANCE, INCREASE STRESS-RESILIENY & PRODUCTIVITY?
Catherine C., Psychotherapist and Business Coach and Social Media Strategist for fellow Psychotherapists and Private Practice Practitioners
Carly engaged me in conversation, listening non-judgmentally, with patience, and intention. She simplified my multifaceted problem and helped clarify what I was after. She untangled my anxieties, fears, and internal conflicts from my strengths, abilities, and bonafide challenges. She helped me sort out the really hard stuff.
I had not considered the impact a peer could make in proactively shaping my life but after our first meeting I felt so relieved and more empowered. Our subsequent interactions have freed me from buying into doubts and insecurities. I feel supported. I know where to find the resources I need. I have met with her many times over the years as a mentor and as a friend. Without Carly I would not have come so far. She is wicked smart and I am in awe of her leadership example. She is kind, she is empathic, she is an exceptional coach.
Tiffany L. Martin, M.S.W. Medical/Hospice Social Worker
Cailen Ascher, Clarity Coach (www.cailenascher.com)
Ashley Cole., LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant
Jennifer Gardner, Creator of RoamHowl Podcast, Lawyer, and Coach
Zachary Beare, Ph.D. Associate Director of Composition, Lincoln, NE
Makarand Pande, Exceptional Marketing and IT Specialist
Bronsen Stolz, Model and Linguist
Dharam B., Program Developer and Parentrepreneur (U.K).
Donna Eno, IT Consulting
Mary A. McGrath, J.D., Attorney at Law
Becky Nixon, Former Mayor of Duvall, WA, Expert Insurance Agent at Pacific Crest Insurance
READY TO HAVE A PURPOSEFUL & FULFILLED
CAREER & PERSONAL LIFE BY PERFORMING BETTER,
CREATING MORE, WHILE STRESSING LESS?
Hi, I’m Carly Palady, MSW, LICSW, and I’m excited you’re here today.
A coffee aficionado from Seattle, WA and deeply passionate Licensed Clinician, Coach & Consultant, my joy is helping YOU create your most joyful, and purposeful life and career with less stress and more fulfillment!
“We help ambitious professional & executive women to lead confidentially, live fulfilled, and stress less while leading a life and career they LOVE!”
I founded the JOY IGNITED LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE WITH 3 OBJECTIVES IN MIND to help others:
1. LIVE FULFILLED AND PURPOSEFUL LIVES AT WORK AND HOME, WITHOUT SACRIFICING FAMILY, SELF, AND HEALTH IN THE PROCESS
2. INCREASE PERFORMANCE, PRODUCTIVITY AND COMMUNICATION, WHILE DECREASING BURNOUT AND STRESS-RELATED ISSUES IN THE WORKPLACE
3. CREATE MORE SOCIALLY CONCIOUS PEOPLE WHO SERVE FROM THE HEART, LEAVING A DEEP INMPACT ON THEIR WORKPLACES, THEIR COMMUNITIES AND THEIR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT
So, WHY IS PERFORMANCE, RESILENCY AND BURNOUT IMPORTANT?
According to Merriam-Webster (2017) the definition of burnout is “exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration.”
Burnout may not be an official ‘diagnosis’ in the psychological world, but it is a very real state of being in our current work environment, and a large factor in decreased productivity, performance, and overall job satisfaction, which then leads to greater staffing issues, turnover, dissatisfaction and an overall drop in sales and service.
Burnout and a lack of performance training leads to stagnancy in ones purpose and work, lowered produtivity, interpersonal communications and greater turnover long-term. According to the World Health Organization, it’s a current workplace crisis.
Burnout ultimately leads to more turnover in companies, executive fatigue and lowered productivity. It costs companies thousands of dollars in hiring, loss workforce, productivity and ultimately sales. It leads to high executive turnover, lowered goals and overwhelm.
It’s not cured with a ‘weekend’ away or ‘two days’ of time off. Burnout is a deep dissonance between the life you are living and the life you WANT to live. It is a crisis of heart, energy and purpose.
That’s why you may feel “trapped” in a job, overwhelmed, not wanting to get-up in the morning, and living in a tornado. What you want is balance. What you’re getting is burnout …
For the business owners (coaches and consultants) this can be characterized by doing multiple things at once without core objectives, working really long hours with little profit to show, and a disconnect from the mission you started your company on. It shows itself through self-doubt, self-sabotage, a poor mindset and decreased performance with your team and clients.
According to Gallup.com, 85% of employees worldwide are not engaged or actively disengaged at work.
Are you in that 85% of employees who are burning out? This is you if you:
- Know you want MORE in life, but are not sure what you really should be doing purposefully, and if you’re current job is the answer anymore?
- Feel guilty about taking your work home and having little time with your family, yet not sure how to change it due to the workload?
- Want to put down stronger boundaries and create more balance, but you aren’t sure where to start?
- Feel super stressed, burned-out and disengaged? Your attitude is cynical or nonchalant and you dread doing the normal tasks (even paper airplanes like Dwight on the office)?
- You’ve achieved a lot in your career and now feel like you’re hitting a ‘glass ceiling?’
- Are struggling to be present at home and feel like you’re missing out with your family?
- Have hit a level where you feel ‘stuck’ in your career and are wondering which direction to transition in?
- Are ridden with self-doubt, overwhelm and frustration and are losing the energy to focus. You know you can do more, but it’s been too much for too long.
- You finally want to create balance and live with more peace.